Hi - My name's Savingson - And I'm addicted to growing

savingson

Hi 420 peeps. Ive been roaming the halls of 420 for a while now and thought it was time for a proper introduction. Im a newbie on my first grow. It started off as an experiment w some 3 year old bag seeds. I have a 13 year old son who has life threatening seizures and autism. Ive been treating him w hemp oil w OK sucess but he needs the REAL thing. Not hemp. We live in Massachusetts and Ive fought FOR YEARS to get him a medical card. Being a minor we had so many hoops to jump making it near impossible. Even the Drs at Mass General conducted a study on CBD and seizure disorders. I tried 3 times to enroll him. He was denied because he was Only having 0-20 seizures per week. So we purchased Charlotte Web hemp oil. Were noticing some differences. But its expensive and makes me wonder what pure cbd can do. Massachusetts just legalized recreational use on Dec15. Cbd seeds are expensive so I wanted to experiment before paying for seeds. Ill be experimenting with cloning also. I started off sooooo wrong. I slapped 4 seeds in MG and put them under a PLANT bulb inside a coldframe. To my surprise all 4 sprouted. I noticed they were super tall so I started my research.It brought me here and also to my new addiction. I changed everything and Needless to say I cant get enough. Im thinking about my plants constantly. They've brought me so much joy. Lol. My girls are starting their 2nd week in flower. I also have another set of 3. They're in 4th week of Vegg. Im experimenting w LST. My names Savingson and Im addicted to growing.
420-magazine-mobile1040752683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61927838.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Welcome. We are all addicted here. I'm sending you good Karma and I'm hoping you can find an alternative way to provide your son with more affordable medication. I to am interested in my medication and your son and yourself are not alone. There is so many great people here that are always willing to help any way they can.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom