Saskatchewan strong

dXtweeterXb

Hey there I just started my first grow on Feb. 1 Got 5 auto white widow seeds from crop king seeds.
My room (closet) is about 2'×3' and lined with white tarp stapled to the wall.
Led lighting - Mars 300 18on/6off
4" centrifugal fan with charcoal filter
Humidifier (rh is 20% without)
Mini fan
Black gold soil
Temp. 84°f
RH 50%

I I said it's my first ever grow. So any help or hints would be appreciated very much.
420-magazine-mobile1057542945.jpg

a thinga ma jig

Hey there I just started my first grow on Feb. 1 Got 5 auto white widow seeds from crop king seeds.
My room (closet) is about 2'×3' and lined with white tarp stapled to the wall.
Led lighting - Mars 300 18on/6off
4" centrifugal fan with charcoal filter
Humidifier (rh is 20% without)
Mini fan
Black gold soil
Temp. 84°f
RH 50%

I I said it's my first ever grow. So any help or hints would be appreciated very much.
420-magazine-mobile1057542945.jpg

a thinga ma jig
420-magazine-mobile1321813819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile855979473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1203457002.jpg

a thinga ma jig

Hello dXtweeterXb,

Hello from Ontario!

Things look good in your grow.

It looks like your humidifier is in your grow space. I have mine outside my grow tent because I was concerned that the moisture coming out of the humidifier was blowing up onto our MARS 320 LED. That said, I've only been able to get the humidity up into the low 30s.

I am hoping that by the time the summer crop goes outdoors in early June we will be living in a country that allows growing without punishment. Not sure the yanks are going to be very happy about it. Here's to bountiful crops that help what ails us.

If you have the time check out our Grow Journal.

Peace.

Ya I've got my humidifier inside and I can only get to 50% rh.
But it's really dry in Saskatchewan. My light is perfectly dry so I'm not worried about that right now.
I got my liscence right now. But it'll be nice for people to grow weed like they brew homemade booze.

a thinga ma jig

Did you get that fixed? That post was from a month ago..

Back
Top Bottom