Mike420husker

Hi new here. I have always been growing outside so new to indoor growing. My plan is to start indoors and move to outdoors with clones. Have a tent 27x27x63 inches with a mars 300.Is that enough light? Using soil I made. Compost and Miracle gro. Going to finish off some plants indoors. Any help would be nice.Happy growing all.
Mike

Also I am growing seeds from a plant I grew. A deisel sativa. I started with a mother and clone and got 32 qt. jars of cured bud growing outside. Should I order new seeds or use what I have. I live MN. And have full light all day in my outdoor gsrden. They were over 7 foot tall.
Thx all for any help with the indoor thing. Let know what you hink.
Mike

Also the seeds I have is a herme I think. From the 2 plants. I got about pill bottle of seeds from the plants.
Happy growing all and Thx.
Mike

Well it depends if you want to grow to same thing and to take clones of a single plant I guess you can

I love my green girls

Really liked it a lot. But sent for some seeds too. I have been germanating my seeds for 5 days and nothing. Waiting on new seeds.

I never have done the Miracle grow thing but I heard a lot that it doesn't go good with growing bud what method are you using to germinate your seeds

I love my green girls

Been testing the ph in my water with my outdoor pool tester and seems to be high in ph reads about 7.8 it is well water. Not sure what to do.
Thx for any help
happy growing

You got the bring that down to around 6.2 to 6.8 at least that's what I do plus when you germinate first keep them in water for 18 hours max or until you see tap roots then plant in soil make sure they in a dark place while in the water after 18 hours get them out of water and do the wet paper towels but make sure your temps are around 23 to 25 Celsius good luck mike oh you could use vinegar or get some ph down

I love my green girls

Been testing the ph in my water with my outdoor pool tester and seems to be high in ph reads about 7.8 it is well water. Not sure what to do.
Thx for any help
happy growing

In the beginning don't worry about the ph it'll be alright but once in soil you have to get that pH on the control

I love my green girls

I think I am to reading to much in to this more for hrydro then soil soil is a buffer but can build up. Or I am I wrong.
Thx for all the help
Happy growing

I can tell you from experience that is true I never done Hydro before but for soil thats How it works

I love my green girls

Ordered new seeds bought 10 ramdon seed and got 5 fem white widows for free. Very nice people helped me. Dont know if can say who so I wont
. But for $70.00 15 seeds and 5 of them being white wiows great deal.
I think
happy growing

The 10 seeds could be anything but they are supposed to be good seeds. Just wont know what strain. Says auto or fem or regaulerseeds. So cool well try and find out. I like a sour diesle what i have growen. I do want to try a auto diesle some time with my veg. plants in 12/12
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom