Newly aquired a large wormcasting facility

Sage Orchard

So I'm brand new to this site but am here because I just acquired a wormcasting operation that is scalling up to produce about a ton per day or more
figured this is a good place to network

I'm trying to figure a way to connect the castings
primarily in the form of tea, to the people who can get the most use of it
I was thinking the newly legalized climate in California and Nevada Arizona etc.

I'm trying to figure a way to connect the castings
primarily in the form of tea, to the people who can get the most use of it
I was thinking the newly legalized climate in California and Nevada Arizona etc.

Pre packaged teas EWC and Guano .. EWC and Alfalfa. Wishing you luck as we grow Organic and Love our worm castings ..

Its just forming
my initial idea was to market direct to the small grower in the newly open states who want to grow a plant or two in their closet and don't know much
We could then charge retail and ship it by the gallon or smaller concentrated bottles...

If you are capable of producing 2000lbs of castings per day you have the potential to market to major soil companies, especially if the castings are an unwanted byproduct of whatever that worm farm was built for and you can sell it cheap. (what the hell is a worm farm for?) Or design a killer logo, buy an inexpensive packaging system, and market it direct to retail outlets as a soil adjunct. Why invest in manpower and equipment to make tea when you can sell the castings as-is? Marketing direct to consumer is a PITA because of the small quantities and cost of handling.

It was assembled to both make use of organic waste and to make castings
The tea is much more valuable
I'm brand new to this and am grateful for you sharing your knowledge
We're working on a logo and sniffing out the larger cannabis growers in Southern Oregon
We just want to think ahead and if we can get retail prices it will allow us to expand and
serve more of the market eventually,
Plus I don't have any retirement plan and I would like one! lol

Back
Top Bottom