Recently Retired Military

Just wanted to say "hey". I have been a dirt grower off and on for a long time (Gorilla and Stealth) all over the world in my travels. Settled in the lower 48 south east were a plant will get you more time than child molestation. Over this last winter decided to try hydro with LED. Which has led me to do a lot research and WEB browsing. I have 2 separate resivoir with 15 plants of unknown Indica strain. Seeds came from a SOG grow company out of Rotterdam while I was stationed in Europe (many years ago). Things are going good, hope to be able to post some of my documentation soon.

Meet you on the high ground.
Tricam

Just wanted to say "hey". I have been a dirt grower off and on for a long time (Gorilla and Stealth) all over the world in my travels. Settled in the lower 48 south east were a plant will get you more time than child molestation. Over this last winter decided to try hydro with LED. Which has led me to do a lot research and WEB browsing. I have 2 separate resivoir with 15 plants of unknown Indica strain. Seeds came from a SOG grow company out of Rotterdam while I was stationed in Europe (many years ago). Things are going good, hope to be able to post some of my documentation soon.

Meet you on the high ground.
Tricam

Thank you for your service. Even if in the USA respect from ...

Back
Top Bottom