Cruderalis

Cruderalis

New to the forum,got back into growing a few years back after hearing about autoflowers.Hence the named Cannabis ruderalis. You can call me Cruderalis but I try not to be 'crude or rude.Spent 2016 mostly growing Frisian Duck strain since I could grow them outside with my Elms,Oleanders,Lavenders ect.
Just recently terminated, so may just head out to my undeveloped 1.25 acres in the Arizona desert and grow while I decide what to do next at 63 years old.Just got the new auto duck and have been buying differents strains for a while.I think I'm up to around 50 or 60,really need to inventory and start me a list.So I'm sure growing average strains will be on my agenda.
Grew up in the Midwest but the deserts my home.

I always like to say:
where I'm from we didn't have a town fool or village idiot,,,we all just took turns

Hey Cruderalis. Welcome to 420. Let me know if you need a hand with anything here. Are you keeping your grow alive during your change of homes and move to the desert? And- do you ever do any scrogging?

The Ducks are doing good .They're outside getting use to desert living hope the don' flower too early or before I can relocate then.We got 70 degrees weather but days are still short. This may sound crazy but don't want to move them til I can move my Elms.,Oleanders,Lavenders and Aloe Vera.Cuz someone might steal them if I'm not living on the property.
They wouldn't notice they're cannabis but feel I should move all plants at the same time as not to be notice as much while driving there.The crazy part? I'd miss the ducks,but could grow more! But I have 2-3 years work on the Elms ! Last summer we had a nine day heat starting at over 100 degrees up to 104,the next day 107,,then 111 then cooling back down to 102-103degrees. I Need Those Elms To Have Shade Someday.Would rather they stoled the duck rather than the Elms,,,crazy huh.How's the grafting Saw the blue Malawi?(spell?)
and I want some !But with around 40-50 strains in my seed tin I need to restrain myself from buying(ok I just read that 'restrain'?)there was no pun intended.How's the grafted plants doing?

I'll pm you. You won't be able to pm back yet because you don't have 50 posts yet but we will sort something out. Just trying to give a way some odds and ends I won in the nug of the year contest and thought you may be able to use it .

me and bobs are still keeping in contact on ,,'G'reens 'W"eed 'E'xpertice Forum LOL(not the 'official' name of the forum) been trying not to log in with old avatar.Have you noticed a member named azfox on that forum? wink wink.
You know blues my favorite color and seeing those blue Malawi flowers,,,you may be an enabler on my seed addiction! lol
Just kidding, I could be locked in a room and still find a way to buy seeds.First day I got terminated,I opened a P.O.Box to make sure my important mail got to me.The second day I ordered some Auto Ducks to see if they would shipped to POB. They came yesterday :) I guess they are a cross between auto white widow and Frisian Duck.But my plates full with moving and all,so it may be a while before any new grows.Not to forget around 10 ducks the biggest being around 3-4ft.high.Glad I got over an acre to take them to.:)April one lot will be paid for still owe around $1600.on the other adjacent one.
Landing on my feet after the fall.lol

I don't know if anyone else on the forum growing Frisian Ducks. Would be interesting to see more of them when you get settled. Anyway- Cruderalis, can you check your PMs? I'm just trying to finish up giving away some growing stuff I won, and wondered if you may want it.

Back
Top Bottom