Finally stopped being a lurker

colacrisp

well after a long time of lurking i finally decided not to lurk grammar and punctuation are not my strong points to be warned for future posts lol
used to do a fair amount of growing then stopped for a while cause of work (background in biomed) been living in the rotten peach state for the past 30 years and now its to the point (ive been a caregiver for the last 6 years now) where i have a loved one who needs somethings that the state cant seem to realize they need aka dementia,alzheimers,glaucoma watched my other close loved one pass away from her 5th battle with cancer we wont even go there and personally i use for add,asthma,anxiety,insomnia
currently running a 600w hps in a tent but i like to experiment so ill probably do some fashion of microgrow and will start a journal on that int he coming days along with the build for it my favorite strains are acapulco gold,green crack,and Tutankhamon

Welcome!
I'm new as well, but I used to live in SEC land so in a way I can sympathize with you in regards to their attitudes on MMJ. I haven't grown yet nor had the pleasure of having any strain known to me other than "it's weed, it'll be $65".

I know the feeling especially when the it's weed that will be 65 bucks takes 4 days to find

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hell yeah!!! You no exactly what I'm talking about. Trying to find a reliable plug in SC was murder

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom