Release420

Hey I go by Release. I just want to tell the community a little about my self. Cannabis saved my life! I suffer from many medical conditions such as; Anxiety, panic disorder, OCD, ADHD, depression, insomnia, Hep C, pain, and a few heart problems which requires me to wear a heart monitor. I have a murmur and an arrhythmia and a prolonged qt. And my heartbeat is irregular. When I use cannabis I relax and my anxiety settles which caused my heart to beat regular. I calm down and my pain subsides! It's really a miracle drug! And biggest of all for me it keeps me away from the damn opiates and other pharmaceuticals like benzos!
Anyways I was a member of another site for awhile but left due to security reasons. I'm happy to be apart of the Mag. I have been growing about 2years now. And I have learned some but would love to learn so much more! As soon as I get some money up I'm considering ditching my bottled nutrients and build a super soil and brew beneficial teas!
Anyways I'm excited to see what everyone has to offer! And I hope I can offer something as well!
Anyways it's time to pack a bowl
Stay high
Stay free
Release the medicine

Welcome. I'm sure you can find a lot of info on going to a nice super soil. There's guys here that are into brix kits and teas. Check it out. I'm going to say the results here will make you want to praise god. Seriously though if you get a chance check out the brick content. You will be growing with little to no bottled nuts and suppliments. Much cleaner that way. Good luck and hope to see you put a journal together soon.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm actually still trying to figure out the kinks of the site. I was a member of another site but left due to privacy reasons! But like I said I'm new, I wasn't even able to tell I got a notification from the comment you left. Where does it tell me if I get comments or likes or replies?
I'm really interested in starting a log. I'm doing another run with the nutrients I have but I want to switch to TLO for the next run and every run in the future. I just need to save up a few bucks so I can build the soil, then allow 6 weeks for it to cook. I really want to get some quality genetics as well. There so many companies that put out low quality genetics!
I really wana try TGA subcool genetics! I have had my eye on a few of his strains!
Anyways man where can I learn all about this organic growing? Because I would love to k ow what brix means? It's not the sugars the plant develops is it? Am I even close lol?!? Anyways man Thanks for greeting me! And if you can get back to me in which section I would benefit the most from I would really appreciate it. Because even tho I'm a young guy. It's not about weight for me! It's about quality! And There are so many people where I am from that are either hydro growers or cash croppers or they just don't appreciate the MJ plant like I do. And this is my medicine so I take it seriously! And I want the cleanest most potent, tastiest herb that I can possibly produce! Anyways I'll shut up ADHD kicking in! I need to blaze!

It's been a few days since you joined- but I thought I'd share abouy threads on :420:

If you comment on a thread, or use 'thread tools' at the top of a thread, you subscribe to future comments.

Some folks have emails or notifications when a thread is updated, I don't.

If you are using a browser (rather than a phone app) then my starting screen is 'setting' up near the top of the page by your name.
When you go to settings, https: // www.420magazine.com/forums/usercp.php , you will see a list of subscribed threads that have been updated since the last time you read them. click on the thread and then 'view first unread' near the top to go to the recent updates.

I am subscribed to hundreds of threads, about 25 of them active in any one day, and that how I keep the conversations flowing with other growers.

Since you are growing, I urge you to start a grow journal and put it in your signature. No need to wait until you have soil started or plants in the ground.Folks here love to talk about growing :)

To start a journal, go to Journals in Progress and read whatever sticky you want to read - then go to the bottom left and click "Post New Thread" - Give it a good title, it's advertising :) then when you have your first post saved, copy the URL from your thread into your signature.

Ison't remember how to update the signature right now - but if you do the other steps it's a start :)

Hey I go by Release. I just want to tell the community a little about my self. Cannabis saved my life! I suffer from many medical conditions such as; Anxiety, panic disorder, OCD, ADHD, depression, insomnia, Hep C, pain, and a few heart problems which requires me to wear a heart monitor. I have a murmur and an arrhythmia and a prolonged qt. And my heartbeat is irregular. When I use cannabis I relax and my anxiety settles which caused my heart to beat regular. I calm down and my pain subsides! It's really a miracle drug! And biggest of all for me it keeps me away from the damn opiates and other pharmaceuticals like benzos!
Anyways I was a member of another site for awhile but left due to security reasons. I'm happy to be apart of the Mag. I have been growing about 2years now. And I have learned some but would love to learn so much more! As soon as I get some money up I'm considering ditching my bottled nutrients and build a super soil and brew beneficial teas!
Anyways I'm excited to see what everyone has to offer! And I hope I can offer something as well!
Anyways it's time to pack a bowl
Stay high
Stay free
Release the medicine
right on brother!!!! Nice to meet you brother :) Great to have a new brother in arms..

Back
Top Bottom