Hello everyone!

valley grower

Just want to say high to all 420 memebers! Ill be going by valley grower on this website. Been reading threads and surfing the site for a few months now, loads of good info from knowledgeable good hearted folks so decided be great to join a community of like minded people. I will be germinating several strains over the next couple months and keeping detailed grow logs for all that are interested. I'm an outdoor grower have taken a few years off but looking forward to getting back at it. I will be posting on ( white widow auto - ak47 auto - afgani hog auto - cheese auto - og kush fem - northern lights fem) The grow will start with the full photoperiod strains og kush and northern lights both supplied by CS. I'm growing outside Ottawa a few hours so north eastern Ontario Canada. If anyone has tips or questions feel free to hit me up. I will post pics after germination and throughout the process. Happy growing guys :)

Just want to say high to all 420 memebers! Ill be going by valley grower on this website. Been reading threads and surfing the site for a few months now, loads of good info from knowledgeable good hearted folks so decided be great to join a community of like minded people. I will be germinating several strains over the next couple months and keeping detailed grow logs for all that are interested. I'm an outdoor grower have taken a few years off but looking forward to getting back at it. I will be posting on ( white widow auto - ak47 auto - afgani hog auto - cheese auto - og kush fem - northern lights fem) The grow will start with the full photoperiod strains og kush and northern lights both supplied by CS. I'm growing outside Ottawa a few hours so north eastern Ontario Canada. If anyone has tips or questions feel free to hit me up. I will post pics after germination and throughout the process. Happy growing guys :)
Hey mate welcome, looking forward to seeing your grows as I have most of the seeds you mentioned in my line up as well. I have started with the OG KUSH auto's and probably run the ak47 auto next then the northern lights. I want to get some grows under my belt before taking on more then 2 babies at a time. Must be older and wiser (because I have 5 kid's and really wish I learnt how to raise 2 before sprouting 5 lol)

Hey mate welcome, looking forward to seeing your grows as I have most of the seeds you mentioned in my line up as well. I have started with the OG KUSH auto's and probably run the ak47 auto next then the northern lights. I want to get some grows under my belt before taking on more then 2 babies at a time. Must be older and wiser (because I have 5 kid's and really wish I learnt how to raise 2 before sprouting 5 lol)
This is from 2017.

Na it's my fault had a senior moment didn't look at the date at all. I got excited when I spotted they had same deal as me. Lol yeah that's exactly why I'm seeing it lol.
lol, i called this problem on the website update, but no one listened. we typically don't look at the dates

we typically don't look at the dates
My thoughts exactly. If it said Archive Threads in that Green Bar I think more would read it & not reply & draw the rest of us that aren't interested in a 10 year old thread to it. Or at least close them for replies if they are more then 3 years old.

Man y'all keep effn me up :rofl::rofl:

...okay, so I cruise the "introduce yourself" section, just to make sure I try to make noobs feel welcome on the forum...long story short, I look for my little avatar on the thread, and it lets me know if I've said welcome...well fuck :lot-o-toke: I won't look at this thread anymore now...it has my mark :rofl::rofl::rofl:
pee-handstands.jpg

Back
Top Bottom