Erinmore69

Erinmore, my favorite pipe tobacco, smoked it for years, as a substitute for bud, which just would not be acceptable in the life I had at the time.. so I became Erinmore69 online since about 1989.

I'm a Traditional Jewish farmer, I live in Saskatchewan Canada...I'm legal with medical use, been diagnosed MCL, and I start chemo in 2 days, Feb 28th. I need this medicine, so I can throw away all the other crap they want me to take for pain and nausea and things like that..I'd really like to sleep more than 2.5 hours a night..

Cancer Doc prescribed 2 grams /day, dont know if that is a lot or what to think. I do know how to grow. I started as an electricoian at 17 years old.. 1975 then I went to horticulture school in 1985, but went back to finish my electrical trade because the pay was better than growing stuff and pruning trees... although I always did love growing. I got some friends that are going to find some bag seeds for me to start with, because of disability I cant experiment with expensive seeds at the moment.
So, I think I'm probably in a good situation to make a contribution here. I actually had to save a couple grow ops on the west coast from disaster.. I was very successful at that.. emergency remediation..

I got 12 acres here at home with a 20x70 hoop house to be built this summer, and many, many raised beds, we grow our own food, chickens and beef, I raise bees and brew wine and mead, and now this medical event has put me on long term disability for at least another year. I got space for a growing room, I have an insulated 8x10 room I could assemble ( walk in cooler) but I'm inclined to build a new room here specific to growing, once I get my permits to grow for my purposes. In the mean time, I'm surfing around here, reading about LED's and what I need to do differently from what I've been making to adapt my construction practices for Growing situations.

I dont know much about varieties, breed specifics etc, but I know a little about heating, cooling, electrical, and a little bit of basics about growing, there is a lot more advanced stuff here on the boards than I've ever seen even in College.

I'm happy to help out with that tech stuff best as I can to contribute to the community.. looks like a great place to hang out and learn..., I cant ever say I'm correct for everything, other people know more than I do because they been doing it longer, ... Hell... I'm a farmer for pity's sake, and I'll squeeze a nickle til the beaver poops and then I'll fertilize the plants with the poop!!... I'll save a buck anywhere I can..maybe I can help you do that too.. and I know I'll learn lots from ya'all here,,

Cheers...
Erinmore

Well erinmore you have come to a great place. You find all the knowledge you are looking for here and more. Everyone if very helpful and the community is great I am glad I found this place. As you will be too. I will be subscribed to this post hopefully you set up a grow journal when you get started so we can see how your progress is doing and if you have any issues or questions anyone can help as people are glad to. Looking forward to seeing more of you bud. Glad and jah bless.

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom