Grow - Press - Dab!

Ouch420

I love Rosen. Nothing like hitting a freshly pressed dab of solventless terpy rosen to hit the spot.

I decided to start growing my own organic buds so will start my first legal grow as well.

Have gotten so much great advise on these forums so thank you and hi!

Will be starting a journal from seed to Rosen.

Just wanted to post an update. WW and the comatose seem to still be growing good under the single t5. Looks like they could use some ferts. Some yellow spots on leaves. Was waiting to repot and finish my room before I did that. Looks like I'll finally be done tomorrow!
Origianally wanted to just do a 4x4 tent and a cheap LED but then I went down the rabbit hole and ended up building an insulated r8x6 room. Went with 2 Platinum P600 LEDs and a 630w LEC just to test out. I'll swap out the loser with a gavita and Do another comparison next crop.
Installed a Neptune apex controller pretty slick. Everything is controlled and timed wirelessly on 2 power bars.lets u set up neat rules like if AC on then Dehumidifier off or if lights on then heater can't come on. And can control everything with my phone. Comes with its own temp prob and ph monitor so can set up auto dosing and pumps for mixing and irrigating. Pretty neat machine all controlled by my phone or web based app.
Will set up the auto irrigation and dosing this weekend I hope. Also got a little neat camera in there to see how everything's going. I'm a helicopter gardener I guess.
Here is some pics!
IMG_142038.JPG
IMG_141939.JPG
IMG_141835.JPG
IMG_14171.PNG

Back
Top Bottom