Somewhat New Female Grower

AlienAthena

Hello! I'm a Medical Cannabis user and I've only been smoking since August 2016. Educating myself on the benefits of cannabis is literally the greatest thing to happen to me and it couldn't have happened at a better time. The past 2 years of my life have been literal hell and will most likely be that way for the rest of my life but cannabis makes me no longer want to kill myself.

I've been diagnosed with ADD, Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and PTSD... aka I'm a mess. I also suffer from the worst menstrual cramps, ever. I'm a hardcore introvert and very straight forward. This journal/journey will focus on me trying to find the right strains to help a sister live a little easier. I haven't been truly happy in 12 years and if I can find a strain, or multiple, that'll allow to me feel happy for a few hours then I'll succeed.

Im hoping to find strains that'll help me live decently and ways to grow cannabis to the best of my abilities. Quality is my biggest focus and then quantity is next. I'm always looking to learn knew things and I soak up new information like a sponge. I'm open to new suggestions and strains to try out.

*If anyone who deals with menstrual cramps know of any good strains that help with them please share!

I'm currently growing autos in a 2x4x5 with a Mars Hydro Reflector 144x5.

6 Autos - 2x4x5 Tent - MarsHydro Reflector 144x5

Welcome. Keep us posted if you find some nice strains for your cramps, my girlfriend just started a grow this evening with 2 strains of higher CBD that are suppose to help. She bought some topical oil and CBD stuff in CO that helped her. Hopefully this grow will produce some meds that will help.

Good luck!

Hello! This is Jess, Eeko's girlfriend hijacking his account (he'd wanted me to read your thread) - since switching over to a nonhormonal IUD, the cramping (almost 15days/month) is excruciating. Our recent roadtrip landed us at a dispensary and I learned that high CBD (lowest possible thc) provided relief that-
a) didn't increase my social anxiety
and
b) allowed me to function without feeling "high"

That strain was ACDC, but in the research I've done since on Leafly, there are strains that are supposed to have a higher CBD:THC ratio. I am confident that I'll be able to work while medicated with ACDC if I absolutely have to (Ibuprofen doesn't touch the pain, and I'd refuse pain meds if I had access).

A friend of mine is a medical grower that is working on a very very high CBD strain they're calling Mae's Cannatonic, they're still working on the genetics, but I'm hoping some day to try her out.

Looking forward to reading your grow story!

<3 Jessica

I hope you find what your looking for. Have you Checked Crop King Seeds for there Dutch treat? Its pretty high up there on my list for what your describing.

Hello! This is Jess, Eeko's girlfriend hijacking his account (he'd wanted me to read your thread) - since switching over to a nonhormonal IUD, the cramping (almost 15days/month) is excruciating. Our recent roadtrip landed us at a dispensary and I learned that high CBD (lowest possible thc) provided relief that-
a) didn't increase my social anxiety
and
b) allowed me to function without feeling "high"

That strain was ACDC, but in the research I've done since on Leafly, there are strains that are supposed to have a higher CBD:THC ratio. I am confident that I'll be able to work while medicated with ACDC if I absolutely have to (Ibuprofen doesn't touch the pain, and I'd refuse pain meds if I had access).

A friend of mine is a medical grower that is working on a very very high CBD strain they're calling Mae's Cannatonic, they're still working on the genetics, but I'm hoping some day to try her out.

Looking forward to reading your grow story!

<3 Jessica

Sin City Seeds has a strain called Thunder Struck that is a 20:1 CBD:THC. I have grown it... very easy strain

420-magazine-mobile3169788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120849239.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey, just wanted to see if I'm doing okay on this grow. It's my first one and I was hoping for any advice anyone thinks I could use and personal opinions on how my plant is looking. Thanks in advance.

Looks like she is over watered to me.
Hey, just wanted to see if I'm doing okay on this grow. It's my first one and I was hoping for any advice anyone thinks I could use and personal opinions on how my plant is looking. Thanks in advance.

That's how she always looks. Trust me I thought the same but I don't water until the soil is dry one knuckle deep.

No chemical ferts. My grandfather makes his own medium so I use what he makes due to the yields he comes up with and the bud itself so I've used it since I've started.

I usually put a lining of clothe around all the containers. Lol I came prepared before is tarter growing, I filled in a entire spiral notebook with information to history and as well as optimal requirements for first grows.

No chemical ferts. My grandfather makes his own medium so I use what he makes due to the yields he comes up with and the bud itself so I've used it since I've started.

Jealous:)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I have my plants stem At a 90° angle, if I understand LST won't a branch of some sort grow up from the stem? I understand the idea of LST is to make the plant grow another way besides growing like a Christmas tree. Please let me know

Back
Top Bottom