New member and 1st time grower

Hey all, Van Stank here,

I have been a reader for a while now and love the magazine. Finally bit the bullet and decided to do my 1st grow and get active in threads and posts. I love all the advice and input I see from all the members and the fact that there isn't any of the degrading name calling and shit talk that I tend to see from so many other sites. I hope to get lots of great input and hopefully some day I will be able to weigh in and add to other peoples threads and posts! Thanks for having me!!

Van Stank

Welcome to 4:20! I am a newbie myself and I feel the same way as you. The people on these forms are absolutely wonderful. No name-calling no putting down. No judging. Just one gardener trying to help another. I hope to one day follow along on one of your grows :)

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

It looks like were a bunch a noobs. Welcome to 420 Magazine. That being said I need a few friends on my list. Peace.

Thanks Savingson! I am excited. Today starts week two and the girls are looking great. I have grown alot of veggies so I have some grow experience but not with cannabis. Seems a bit more exciting than my beans, maters, taters, carrots, onions, squash or peas!!!

Welcome to 4:20, im a newb too. Just starting to get some research done and planning a 4 plant grow in a 48x48 tent.

Good luck on your growing adventure!

Jedi

Thanks Jedi!

I went with the 48"x48" tent as well. I researched stuff for quite a while. Bought and read a couple books by Ed Rosenthal....and of course watched a ton of stuff on Youtube. This forum was without a doubt the constructive place I came across. I hate most stuff online because of the trolls and the belittling and the name calling and cyber bullying, but there is none of that here which is the reason I finally decided to become an active member.

Thanks FlowerNose. I have been keeping a journal thus far on my 1st grow. I am not really sure how to start a grow journal on here though. For the time being I have been just putting in my daily entries and taking pictures every 2 days.

Thanks Savingson! I am excited. Today starts week two and the girls are looking great. I have grown alot of veggies so I have some grow experience but not with cannabis. Seems a bit more exciting than my beans, maters, taters, carrots, onions, squash or peas!!!
I am a newbie to on my first grow! Never doubt what you can accomplish. These are from 3 year old bagseed.
420-magazine-mobile895273949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575283986.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Welcome to 420Magazine, like Duggan said to me when i first posted in "Introduce youself. Leave your ego at the door and keep an open mind and you'll be greeted with smiles and lots of grow knowledge. This is the best community of growers ive found on the web. Good luck on your first grow and ask lots of questions. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Well as a first time grower myself. I swear I have taken in more knowledge from these boys here than any YouTube video. Thanks lads

Back
Top Bottom