New guy here

wylande

Hello all,

Just joined and have been searching through the forms. I don't grow just smoke. My dealer went ghost recently and I'm have trouble finding another. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How legal or illegal it is depends on where you live. For example, I live in California and it is legal to grow up to 6 live plants and possess up to four ounces of cured bud. In California, the legal amount veries by County and even by town.
I suggest you do some research on the legality of growing marijuana where you live. If it's legal, then I advise going to the journals here on the Forum in the Growers area. You can learn a lot from them. I have a link to my brand new journal in my signature. It won't give you a lot of information yet, but there are a lot of journals in different stages of completion that definitely will help give you an idea of where to start. Of course, ask any questions that come up in your research, and the people here will be more than happy to help you. Take it from a blind old man that is getting ready for his first grow thanks to the wonderful, generous members on this forum. Good luck and may God bless.

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Autos

Back
Top Bottom