Anxious to learn - 1st Grow - GTH#1

LuckyAlbatros

Hi there All,

My name is Ric and this is my first real grow. I've dabbled with throwing bag seed in the backyard when I was a kid and had a few nice plants but this will be my first effort to grow indoors and control all of the science with maximum potency and production as equal goals.

I am an MMJ patient and will add a high CBD plant into the plans as soon as I find the strain that works best for me.
20150128_160933.jpg

Even though I am MMJ I have also been a recreational user since the 70's. For hobbies and life I try to play a little disc golf although since a spinal injury 3 years back I pretty much suck at it... I hike .....and am really getting into a solid outdoor veggie garden. I travel a lot, (and it's going to be interesting working out my grows and continuing to trot around), love history...blah, blah, blah.

You're sure to find me lurking around quite a bit as I have a lot to learn.

....and as I'm sure everyone says.... advice and comments are always welcomed....(and you don't even have to play nice...I'm an adult....I can deal).

Thanks for providing such a great resource. Stay Green!

Hey bud and welcome.. I myself is busy with my first proper grow, went the cfl route as a first attempt and as it is cheap which is working for me now.. My next grow im also looking at cbd high plants and by then i would have switch over to led. Some plants i have in mind for my next grow is:
Durga Mata 2 CBD
Medical 49 CBD
White Widow auto CBD

You have any ideas yet to what kinda setup you gonna go for, for instance lighting, strains, medium and grow area?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey bud and welcome.. I myself is busy with my first proper grow, went the cfl route as a first attempt and as it is cheap which is working for me now.. My next grow im also looking at cbd high plants and by then i would have switch over to led. Some plants i have in mind for my next grow is:
Durga Mata 2 CBD
Medical 49 CBD
White Widow auto CBD

You have any ideas yet to what kinda setup you gonna go for, for instance lighting, strains, medium and grow area?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yes...I have started a grow journal here at 420Magazine.

Using a tent with LED and CFL...in soil....

Back
Top Bottom