Hello from the Southern tip of Africa

WeedZA

420 Member
Good day. To you all while cannabis is still illegal here in South Africa we do have a few lobby groups who are fighting for the rights to legalize the use of it. I do have a few questions regarding medical uses.

I have a terrible skin condition called psoriasis and I've been using a cannabis cream to apply directly to affected areas. While this does help I was wondering if cannabis oil takes orally might work better?

My second question is actually for my cousin- she is 24 and has a condition called ataxia would cannabis oil help her in anyway?

I thank you in advance.

Good day. To you all while cannabis is still illegal here in South Africa we do have a few lobby groups who are fighting for the rights to legalize the use of it. I do have a few questions regarding medical uses.

I have a terrible skin condition called psoriasis and I've been using a cannabis cream to apply directly to affected areas. While this does help I was wondering if cannabis oil takes orally might work better?

My second question is actually for my cousin- she is 24 and has a condition called ataxia would cannabis oil help her in anyway?

I thank you in advance.

I can tell you that I have psoriasis and the cream is the best. As for internally I have never heard about it. Not to say it wouldn't help but I never heard that oil taken internally would help....✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom