Perpetual 420

vespertine

Greetings! So happy to have a forum I can learn so much from. I was the luckiest girl to have been gifted a swanky (to me) light & 3 adorable clones... however, I was completely unprepared as this was a surprise gift, and transplanted hydro babies into organic soil with wood chips/pulp and two didn't make it (only after they had a new home did i find that wood chips are no good for them, but it was the only organic soil I could afford atm). The 3rd took after about a week & was named Claudette. I will begin a grow journal soon because I could definitely use some detailed advice... I'm afraid to stress Claudette out any more by transplanting so soon & since she's growing I don't want to interrupt her happy. Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful info & amazing stories. ~ namaste, v

Thanks so much for the welcome weaselcracker! Ive been reading like a fiend! I'll definitely need some guidance in the near future... please look for me in the grow journal! ~ namaste, v

:welcome: vespertine! I don't grow personally but my husband grows for me and we do have a grow journal you're welcome to check out if you think it might be helpful. The link is in my signature.

If you have any website questions, just ask. Someone will point you in the right direction. That's one of the best things about 420 Magazine; everyone is really nice and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom