Black Indica - Closet Grow 5' X 3' VipreSpectra 450 Reflector Series

LipP

I am about to clear out my space for my first grow in a few years.

Previous attempt I used three 40w cfl's - two plants, one broke off the top and re-rooted = three sativas (miraculously) Got about 3oz of dried flowers.

This time I got high end seeds , Seed King Black Indica. (last grow was from bag seeds, likely diesel.)

My next attempt was thwarted by a parent passing away ... Purple K was revived but NOT greatest results.

This week I ordered a VipreSprectrum 450, have a truss at 3'(h) X 2' (w) X5' (length) from which I will attempt to fix my new light .. I am contemplating getting another once I get started - I will use that, a t5 100w and two 40w spiral cfls (likely don't need them)

I will be using a growing medium with no nutes and will use GIAI GREEN POWER BLOSSOM 2-8-4 from seed @ the recommendation of the vendor. From this I can fine tune any additional nute notions.

I intend on documenting this grow from start to finish and would appreciate any GOOD advice .. I see an endless sea of great advice on this forum and will definitely love being part of 420 Mag forums..

Once I approach flowering, would you think that is a good time to up my lights? Or should I get them all up from the get (veg) go ... or am I just making my life more complicated for nothing?

I am attempting to go all organic.

Any pre- seeding advice?

Should I seed them in the blank soil, then start to add nutes? At what point should I do that?

Will two 450's be too hot in an 8.5' high ceiling?

Back
Top Bottom