Hey Everyone! Intro - White Walker Kush Grow Leaf Curl Issue

Iceman420

Hello Everyone! This is my first post, hopefully first of many. I just signed up for this website because i was coming here almost everday to look up questions and all kinds of things related to my grow because im also doing my first grow ever on my own. Its going great so far! Its quite a joy just to experience the grow, ive already learned so much and i'm on day 15 from first leaves. I was wondering if I could start a grow journal, or does it have to be the crop king seeds only. Mine are from another company,seedsupreme i think.

I'm going to post somw pics soon of my white walker kush babies, the leaves are beggining to curl inward and im not sure what that is all about. Good luck to all, cant wait to meet people and keep learning as much as i can, thats why im here. Peace, Todd

PICS just added, also started a journal tonight. I figured it could only help to have other fellow growers checking out what you have going on and seeing whats wrong,whats right,suggestions, e.t.c. Happy tokin everybody

Hey there, Thanks for the warm welcome, thats awesome that so many people are getting help from this website, its a pretty cool band of brothers(and sisters!). I'll have to check out your journals,look forward to speaking with you more and learning from each other.

I'll get some photos with my good camera soon, sorry for the lack of quality here. For now, these are phone pics.

You can see it here on the bottom of this last pic, just a slight curl on this one but its a little more pronounced on the other WWKush.

:welcome: Iceman420

You're in the best place for help and advice.

I was wondering if I could start a grow journal, or does it have to be the crop king seeds only.

It doesn't matter where your seeds are from - everyone is welcome and encouraged to start a Grow Journal! It's the best way to get support throughout your grow.

Here are a couple of useful links.

Here's where to start it - Journals in Progress

And here's some good advice about how to do it - How to Make a Grow Journal

Good luck! :Namaste:

Hey Teddy, Thanks for sharing the info man, that helped alot, i started a journal a couple days ago, cant wait to learn as much as i can from others and just soak it all in. Do you have a journal that i could check out? Wow, your from Greece.? Thats awesome, have you always lived there or just moved there recently? Good to meet you

No problem. We're here to help.

No time for journals right now - however there are two or three from the past few years that I'm sure you can search for under 'Mr Teddy' if you'd like to see some European outdoor growing.

:Namaste:

Hey Teddy, Thanks for sharing the info man, that helped alot, i started a journal a couple days ago, cant wait to learn as much as i can from others and just soak it all in. Do you have a journal that i could check out? Wow, your from Greece.? Thats awesome, have you always lived there or just moved there recently? Good to meet you
Welcome Iceman420. I am in the middle of my 2nd grow. Flipped to 12/12 four days ago. Enjoy and happy growing

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

Welcome Iceman420. I am in the middle of my 2nd grow. Flipped to 12/12 four days ago. Enjoy and happy growing
Hey Kush Girl, Good to meet you! I'll definitely have to check out your grow, i'm loving seeing everybody's grows and the different ways of doing things. How long did you wait till you switched to 12/12? because i'm not really sure when i want to switch. Have you been growing a while?
~Todd

Hey Kush Girl, Good to meet you! I'll definitely have to check out your grow, i'm loving seeing everybody's grows and the different ways of doing things. How long did you wait till you switched to 12/12? because i'm not really sure when i want to switch. Have you been growing a while?
~Todd
This is my 2nd grow. I vegged for 75 days ( would have only vegged for 60, but Spider Mites happened. Treated and got rid of now! My 1st grow not so bountiful but finished it out. That grow was from clones this grow is from seed, and much better.

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

RE:KUSH GIRL
Thats Great! and also very similar to my situation. I tried a couple clones i got from my buddy at first and had no luck with them. But now from seed im having much better results, I wish you the best of luck with your flowering stage and harvest, i hope you get those great dense buds your looking for. From what ive been reading curing i sone of the most important aspects of how your finished product will end up. How do you cure?
~Todd~

Welcome to 420 lots of great people here

Absolutely, Ive already met so many great people and have fixed a couple of problems from the help of some friends already,Good to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom