DoobieDuck - Now sharing my art here

DoobieDuck

Thank you 420 for the opportunity to connect with people and share my art. I hope some of you will recognize my work. I'm 62 and slowing down considerably due to my chronic pain, please don't feel sorry for me. I am still growing and capturing images and will try to get by here as often as I can. Currently weeding out a few sites I post on to make room for you as you guys seem to have their shit together. Looking forward to meeting new Peeps and staying in touch with old ones...cheers...DD

22731.jpg

Welcome DoobieDuck, This is a nice place to share wonderful photos. I wonder if the hummingbird got a "sticky" beak after that one?

@Gardenseed thank you and @pino0911 you as well. To go with my hummer image I'd like to share this from my website.." One myth that accompanies my hummingbird images when others post or share them is that the hummingbirds are “feasting on cannabis”..they are not. I will not reveal just how my cameras are set up or the technique or lenses used, but I feel safe in saying the birds do not ingest cannabis. I know that takes some of the fun or feel good out of my images for some of you, I’m sorry. In my many many years of doing this, I have very rarely seen them ever come in contact with the plant, although the lenses I used and camera angles make it appear as if they are. I have a couple feeders around my home and grow and the birds are only searching for food just as they do with all the other flower varieties in my garden. They fly up to the flowers and insect them very closely, when they don’t see, or possibly don’t smell? the nectar or bugs they are seeking they move on to another flower."

...and some macros from my Midnight Cookie cross..enjoy.
5484-mid-cookie-c-W1.gif
5484-mid-cookie-W1.gif
5522-midnight-cookie-W1.gif
5522b-midnight-cookie-W1.gif
5543-b--mid-cookie-W1.gif

Very talented love the pics and keep them coming!! It doesn't take the fun out of it for me with the birds I just love the art!!

Nice job DoobieDuck!:thumb: Been a huge fan of your work for years. Keep it up and welcome to the best cannabis site/forum on earth.:welcome:

Spring has sprung, thanks always for stopping in everyone. Hummingbirds and cannabis, this little guy inspecting for the nectar they need to survive, he won't find it here but that doesn't mean he won't take a close look! A new variety to Doobies Genetics..this is Mayhem Purt, a cross I did with Gooey Breeders Purple Mayhem x Esbe's ErdPurt from the 90s. First grow out of this. Enjoy...
LA1A3390-hummer-purp-W.jpg

LA1A3392-hummer-purp-W.jpg

From an indoor grow this is my new cross. Seed emerging is LaPlata labs Colorado Clementines with this girl.
Doobies' Snowy Purt=Gooey Breeders' Midnight Snow (midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey) x Esbes' Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)
5961-snowypurt2-W.jpg

5961-snowypurt-seed-W.jpg

5961-snowypurt-W.jpg

5962-snowy-purt-W.jpg

From an indoor grow this is my new cross. Seed emerging is LaPlata labs Colorado Clementines with this girl.
Doobies' Snowy Purt=Gooey Breeders' Midnight Snow (midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey) x Esbes' Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)
5961-snowypurt2-W.jpg

5961-snowypurt-seed-W.jpg

5961-snowypurt-W.jpg

5962-snowy-purt-W.jpg

That's beautiful right there buddy av subbed to this page how you get those mad skills with the camera

Back
Top Bottom