Determined to complete a grow

LaidBackLeo87

ive been lurking on this site for many years and have always found really great information so i figured it was time to join. but the main reason being i am bound and determined to complete a grow, ive always started one and something would come up and i wasn't able to finish (so many beautiful plants) so joining this site is my attempt and finally completing a grow. thanks to everyone for sharing information so freely!

im currently in the first week of veg, but this is more of a practice grow to get ready for a more specific strand (im just using seeds ive found) and honestly im not even sure if the two i have going are male or female yet. ill try to snap a couple pictures if anyones interested
Well yes I'm interested LaidBack

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i currently only have two plants going, im using 2 60w CFL bulbs on one and on the second im using 1 60w CFL and 4 23w CFL all daylight which i believe is 5500k, i dont have much of a "grow space" but today ill be heading to home depot to start construction on a 5ft H x 3ft W grow box.
grow11.png
grow23.png

i currently only have two plants going, im using 2 60w CFL bulbs on one and on the second im using 1 60w CFL and 4 23w CFL all daylight which i believe is 5500k, i dont have much of a "grow space" but today ill be heading to home depot to start construction on a 5ft H x 3ft W grow box.
grow11.png
grow23.png
Nice, is there a way to bring your lights closer? They need to be like 3 inches away or so

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good. Then buckle up and I will make this great like in the documentary The Matrix. I started the same as you and check out my journal now. Start to almost finished.

Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Any problems you have that you can't quite figure out will be easy to get a solution for on here. It's great. You also learn a lot by viewing more experienced or whatever people's journals. Need a good detailed method to copy. That's what I suggest.

Good. Then buckle up and I will make this great like in the documentary The Matrix. I started the same as you and check out my journal now. Start to almost finished.

Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Any problems you have that you can't quite figure out will be easy to get a solution for on here. It's great. You also learn a lot by viewing more experienced or whatever people's journals. Need a good detailed method to copy. That's what I suggest.

Thanks for all the help starting off, after a little looking around i decided to start my own grow journal and just reading others till my eyes hurt lol

i wasnt sure how close to move them, i was kinda worried about burning the leaves but ill definitly get them closer, thanks so much for being so helpful, so many of these forums can be filled with pretentious people who would rather make snarky comments then help the new guy out
I agree .. good luck .

Back
Top Bottom