New CND grow girl!

CdnJeepGirl

Medical Marijuana card holder in Ontario Canada. I'm not sure what kind I have, as I got the seeds from a friend trying to help me, but thought I'd try it. Think I'm doing ok so far ... maybe. Depending on how these do I'm hoping to do the high CBD seeds next time.
My plan is to keep a few inside and plant some outside to compare. I'm also planning to sell a few to friends because more stayed alive than I expected
420-magazine-mobile1340026539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345914330.jpg
420-magazine-mobile456678159.jpg

#JustBreathe TerriAmeyCJG

Oh and I've been vaping for approx 6-7 years now. I'm a lightweight and only vape 1/2 gram to a gram a day, even though I was prescribed 5 grams a day.

#JustBreathe TerriAmeyCJG

Your in Canada I would check house of the great gardener he has a pretty good cbd strain called Cannatonic another strain to look for is charlottes web that is the one that started it all .

Your in Canada I would check house of the great gardener he has a pretty good cbd strain called Cannatonic another strain to look for is charlottes web that is the one that started it all .
I keep asking but keep being told "that's not what you need" ... grrrrrr That's why I paid all this money to get my card! Figured if kids can use it than so can I!

Back
Top Bottom