Hello from Alaska

Kree Kree

I want to grow up and become an "Arctic Farmer".

Since it is below zero 9 months of the year - I have some unique problems to over come.

I have a very large phototron brand new that is about 4 years old.

That company went out of business so I cannot buy their nutrients or feed forumla

any idea what I can use to feed my plants ??:thumb::420:

Just started my 3 plants which have germinated during the last 4 days.
Using dual phones playing Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.

Just ordered a Bose bluetooth speaker to place inside of this unit.

I don't like the sound from the phones.. I want "bone rattling bass"

Full bodied sound & that means Bose !

The first week after transplanting

I will begin to place my weekly growth images every saturday.

I am going to being pruning the biggest plant next week when those big leaves reach 4" in length

snip & pinch.

Looking good in there!! Like a perfect grow chamber. Great to see you have things going in the right direction. When are you gonna bloom? They are gonna put a good stretch on!!

Welcome KreeKree. A little late to this thread but a very interesting chamber you have going on there for your grow. Definitely interested in watching you do your thing up in the Last Frontier.

What strains are you growing and what is the wattage on your lighting set up? How old are your plants?

Looking good in there!! Like a perfect grow chamber. Great to see you have things going in the right direction. When are you gonna bloom? They are gonna put a good stretch on!!

They are two weeks into the bloom cycle, the leaves pack quite a punch - very good quality - We have "high hopes" (pun intended)

Welcome KreeKree. A little late to this thread but a very interesting chamber you have going on there for your grow. Definitely interested in watching you do your thing up in the Last Frontier.

What strains are you growing and what is the wattage on your lighting set up? How old are your plants?

What strains ? We have 3 different versions of "Wonder Weed" A - B & C

Lamps are GE 6500K (color temp) 39 watts each.

The bloom lamps are 3000K 39 watts also.

We bought this Phototron 4 years ago just before they went out of business. I want to purchase another one of these fine units.. I am hoping to find one for sale soon on e-bay or amazon

As you can see.... we have been stripping some of the "leaves" off to supply our daily intake.
The flavor is getting much better but the buzz leaves nothing to be desired - it is darn good

Back
Top Bottom