Gday Fumbles420 from DownUnder

Fumbles420

Gday Fumbles420 from DownUnder. Please to meet your acquaintances :Namaste:

I'm a medical guy who's halfway through his first grow in 25 years. Yep, I gave up the bong-haze gorilla-growing lifestyle quarter a century ago. Until my world came crashing down around me ten years ago with an ear/head trauma that near killed me. For the past decade, I have struggled with every medical drug, treatment, alternative therapy known to man. Currently, to make it through a day I take 18 tablets that amount to an opioid, steriod, anti-inflammatory, antidepressent, antianxiety toxic cocktail.

In the end, I have stuck it out with Ayurveda lifestyle (as much as possible) and life philosophy which is awesome!! It was my spiritual teacher "guru" that recommended I need traditional pain relief drink that's over 5000yrs old called "bhang" which is a milk drink made from the leaves and flowers of the Hindu Kush Cannabis plant.

Since my country has finally decriminalised for medical (but no dispensaries as of today), I need to take matters into my "own" hands. Hence, I am here with all you good people hoping to meet some new friends, have a laugh, learn how to grow pounds!! And to finally get the relief I've needed for the past 10+ years and get off the soul-destroying drugs that are killing my stomach, liver, kidneys, heart and my soul.

Peace On!! :yummy:

Gday Fumbles420 from DownUnder. Please to meet your acquaintances :Namaste:

I'm a medical guy who's halfway through his first grow in 25 years. Yep, I gave up the bong-haze gorilla-growing lifestyle quarter a century ago. Until my world came crashing down around me ten years ago with an ear/head trauma that near killed me. For the past decade, I have struggled with every medical drug, treatment, alternative therapy known to man. Currently, to make it through a day I take 18 tablets that amount to an opioid, steriod, anti-inflammatory, antidepressent, antianxiety toxic cocktail.

In the end, I have stuck it out with Ayurveda lifestyle (as much as possible) and life philosophy which is awesome!! It was my spiritual teacher "guru" that recommended I need traditional pain relief drink that's over 5000yrs old called "bhang" which is a milk drink made from the leaves and flowers of the Hindu Kush Cannabis plant.

Since my country has finally decriminalised for medical (but no dispensaries as of today), I need to take matters into my "own" hands. Hence, I am here with all you good people hoping to meet some new friends, have a laugh, learn how to grow pounds!! And to finally get the relief I've needed for the past 10+ years and get off the soul-destroying drugs that are killing my stomach, liver, kidneys, heart and my soul.

Peace On!! :yummy:

Hey dude. Sorry to hear about your accident i know what anxiety, depression etc etc is about too. Also from Aus! And new member going to be growing sativa strains for anxiety as I'm not a massive fan of valium dependancy.

Will you be doing a journal?

Back
Top Bottom