Newbie Seeking the Wisdom of This Community

StudioMan

420 Member
Hi there, everyone, and thank you for the privilege of being a part of this forum. I'm a 1st time grower. My need is medical in that I have a rather insidious form of bladder cancer called "carcinoma in situ". This form of the disease will never go away since the cancer is embedded in the bladder lining. Because of that, I undergo treatments on an ongoing basis and will for the rest of my life. The treatments have rather horrible side effects on me and I'm given oxycodone by my doctor to handle it. I don't particularly like taking as many of those as I have to to make the pain bearable for the first few days after each treatment and I don't want to end up like Prince. So, I tried augmenting the pain killers with medicinal grade weed and found that I could reduce the pain killers dramatically by doing so. Over the past year it became obvious that the cost was prohibitive to keep buying what I needed, so I've chosen to attempt growing my own to meet my needs.

Thanks in advance to all of you who might help me through this new endeavor. I plan (and need) to learn a lot and I will share in return what I learn. I look forward to interacting with y'all!

Hi there, everyone, and thank you for the privilege of being a part of this forum. I'm a 1st time grower. My need is medical in that I have a rather insidious form of bladder cancer called "carcinoma in situ". This form of the disease will never go away since the cancer is embedded in the bladder lining. Because of that, I undergo treatments on an ongoing basis and will for the rest of my life. The treatments have rather horrible side effects on me and I'm given oxycodone by my doctor to handle it. I don't particularly like taking as many of those as I have to to make the pain bearable for the first few days after each treatment and I don't want to end up like Prince. So, I tried augmenting the pain killers with medicinal grade weed and found that I could reduce the pain killers dramatically by doing so. Over the past year it became obvious that the cost was prohibitive to keep buying what I needed, so I've chosen to attempt growing my own to meet my needs.

Thanks in advance to all of you who might help me through this new endeavor. I plan (and need) to learn a lot and I will share in return what I learn. I look forward to interacting with y'all!
You going to start a journal? Also check out frequently asked questions make sure you do your research find our what is best fir you autos photos indoor growing type of method used to grow . I myself an on my first true grow I've already made mistakes . But I've learned tremendously on here.

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

You going to start a journal? Also check out frequently asked questions make sure you do your research find our what is best fir you autos photos indoor growing type of method used to grow . I myself an on my first true grow I've already made mistakes . But I've learned tremendously on here.

my journal

Thanks for the response, Kingjoe! In looking around the forums over the past 2 days, I can easily see what you say is true in that there's a wealth of info here. Digesting (and understanding) it all may be another matter.

No, no journal on this grow. Matter of fact, the 2 plants I have are already in Week #9. I also posted a thread yesterday with my 1st ever real problem question (along with a pic of my 2 girls) here on this forum:

THC Bomb Auto Plants Growing At Very Different Rates

Haven't got a response yet but I'm hoping. Thanks again for your info.

Thanks for the response, Kingjoe! In looking around the forums over the past 2 days, I can easily see what you say is true in that there's a wealth of info here. Digesting (and understanding) it all may be another matter.

No, no journal on this grow. Matter of fact, the 2 plants I have are already in Week #9. I also posted a thread yesterday with my 1st ever real problem question (along with a pic of my 2 girls) here on this forum:

THC Bomb Auto Plants Growing At Very Different Rates

Haven't got a response yet but I'm hoping. Thanks again for your info.
Right on my first true grow is underway. Fun stuff!! Anyways if you need me I'm here to help or get my masters lol

my journal

Back
Top Bottom