Hello 420

Keir Stama

Lady's and Gentlemen, I would like to officially introduced myself. My name is Splnter and I have been growing for almost a year. And believe me, I've made every mistake. I am a perpetual noob. However, over the past year I have learned some valuable things:
1. I need the awesome help of a community likes this. I have been on here since the end of last year, I think, and have gotten great advice from posters like pennywise.

2. You have to spend a little money on this hobby. I tried to do it on the cheap and use household led lights and a few cfls and a few t5 grow lights, see where I'm going with this.

3. Don't think you know how it's going to go. Learn, learn, learn.

So my latest grow has moved from a cramped cabinet, 2x2x2.5, to a spacious dedicated closet that can be converted from as small as I need to 8x4.5x8. They are loving the room.

Below are the particulars:

Growing medium:
Just Naturals soil and perlite

Supplements veg:
Worm castings, organic compost, magnesium

Supplements flower:
Tiger bloom

Light:
300w led grow light with 2 support 100w cfls

Water:
Hard tap water Phd to 6.3. Gets plenty of cal from the water and I ad mag.

Plants:
? I was told they were Blue Dream seeds but I'm suspicious. My last harvest was the closest I had come to full bud harvest. I had to pull early because of nute lock. They smell like Sour Diesel to me.
Now for the pics . :
These first two pics are from a week ago. The little one is about two weeks behind the big one.
420-magazine-mobile921354909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1213699815.jpg

These were taken a few days ago.
420-magazine-mobile1726601535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342878198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile431816278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile941789663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1800149881.jpg

These were taken today:
420-magazine-mobile1006171301.jpg

Lemon pie
[/IMG]
420-magazine-mobile655986229.jpg

Once again I am so glad I have found 420 Magazine forum. I know with all the knowledge you have will only benefit my efforts to grow and learn. Thank you so much.

Sent from OuterSpace.

Let me give you an official welcome to the :420: forums Splnter, if you set a journal going I will gladly subscribe and help you make more mistakes while we learn :) May your buds be forever bountiful :thumb:

Let me give you an official welcome to the :420: forums Splnter, if you set a journal going I will gladly subscribe and help you make more mistakes while we learn :) May your buds be forever bountiful :thumb:
That is awesome. Lord knows I need the help but I am enjoying every moment of it.

Man, I can smell that from here!

Back
Top Bottom