New member and new grower - Just harvested my first crop!

Bostongrower

So I live in Massachusetts where it is now legal to grow marijuana.i have a 4x4 grow tent,a double lamp raptor air cooled reflective hood.have a carbon filter connected to a 6" inline fan blowing through the hood.two 1000watt HPS light bulbs.i use the ebb flo and gro hydroponic system,6 buckets 5 gallons each.55 gallon reservoir,air stone and pump to keep my nutrients from settling at the bottom.i run RO water and use all Advanced nutrients.i have 4 clip fans one in each corner.heater on a temperature control set at 76.i made a mistake by doing more than one strain in this systems at a time.i had Humboldt blue dream,Humboldt chocolate mint og and afghan hush special. All with different flowering times witch throws off what nutrients to use and when to flush.everything went well besides the problem I had with my RO filter.i ran the run off line outside and it's winter here in mass and froze on me.it was back feeding into my clean water and I wasn't checking the ppm's in my RO water.by the time I found out it was to late.three out of the six plants had been affected one of those three I completely lost.i was in about week seven of flower.three of the plants weren't affected at all witch confused me.just wanted to share a little about my first grow.looking forward to meeting some like minded people who love to grow.
420-magazine-mobile746610413.jpg

I am not far from you, I am in Ayer. I am using soil for my grow there only about 5 weeks old I need to figure out which ones are males and get them out of there.

Female will have those white hair or pistols and the male will have little balls.im not 100% sure but I know when you flower them and they begin to show sex is plenty enough time to get the males out.

Yup right down the street. Here's my grows. I have one grow in soil that's 4 weeks into flower and one hydro that's 8 weeks from seed.
420-magazine-mobile270670134.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1062443455.jpg
that's a 14in tray...

Back
Top Bottom