Hi All New Grower Here!

Tonix420

Hello everyone~

My name is tony and I living in Irvine CA, smoke for 10+ years now, just start my first grow (wappa)
since is my first grow (start with 1 plants) I get a very small grow space my tent size is only 40cmx40cmx140cm
and my light I use 300W LED Grow Light & two 4" USB fan, I haven't got my carbon filter yet. T/H is around 77f-80f / 50%-65% please let me know if anything i need to improve i will be very happy to take any suggestion ~

image1_zpsprjbz0x8.jpg
image2_zpsqfo8xa3v.jpg
image3_zpsqlaodcf9.jpg

HI and welcome to the :420: We are all here to help out.

She looks happy in there.:thumb:
If you follow the links below, you will find and get help faster. There are a lot of grow help available in the forum. See my signature Start links.
May I suggest you start a grow journal here : Journals in Progress
and any additional question please post here: Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some photos I took this morning still struggle with temp (29c):lot-o-toke: today is the last day for 18/6 gonna change my timer tonite to 12/12 ~ questions if the temp still stay around 28-29c during flower will it be any down side for the plants?

thanks
image2_1_16.JPG
image1_1_17.JPG

Any idea??... They love what you do :)
And also, maybe you noticed that you are now in journal in progress section? I kindly requested that your thread needed to be moved here :)
So welcome to the journals :)

I'm so amazed how some people can grow such beautiful, green, bushy, and frosty plants on their first grow. My first few grows never looked that great, heck even now after growing a dozen or so mine still don't look that good.

As for harvest time, what strain is it? Sativa or Indica or a hybrid? Buds apparently pack on about 20-25% of their weight in the final 2 weeks. Honestly they look pretty darn good right now. Hairs have mostly turned orange and started to curl in. The best way that most people seem to go by of when to harvest is using a magnifier to check the trichomes. And when to harvest based on trichomes varies depending on if you want more of a head or body high. I just did a search on trichomes (mostly to see if I spelt it correctly) and came up with this thread: Trichome development and harvest time: how to get the best high. I'd recommend reading that to help you figure out when's the best time to harvest for yourself to get the type of high you want. That first post has a wealth of information that will prove useful.

I'm so amazed how some people can grow such beautiful, green, bushy, and frosty plants on their first grow. My first few grows never looked that great, heck even now after growing a dozen or so mine still don't look that good.

As for harvest time, what strain is it? Sativa or Indica or a hybrid? Buds apparently pack on about 20-25% of their weight in the final 2 weeks. Honestly they look pretty darn good right now. Hairs have mostly turned orange and started to curl in. The best way that most people seem to go by of when to harvest is using a magnifier to check the trichomes. And when to harvest based on trichomes varies depending on if you want more of a head or body high. I just did a search on trichomes (mostly to see if I spelt it correctly) and came up with this thread: Trichome development and harvest time: how to get the best high. I'd recommend reading that to help you figure out when's the best time to harvest for yourself to get the type of high you want. That first post has a wealth of information that will prove useful.

First THANK YOU for the great info Nightmark, now I have some idea when to harvest my girl :thumb:

here are some info about her ~
Strain: Wappa
Genetics: 100% Indica
Flowering stage: 8-9 weeks

Nice looking buds you got there! Don't forget to flush for the last week or two (can't remember if you mentioned a flush or not).

Nice looking buds you got there! Don't forget to flush for the last week or two (can't remember if you mentioned a flush or not).

yeah ~ I flush her on 5/20 & again on 5/25 but fan leaves still green no sign of turning yellow yet. that's why i was little worry if I harvest too early becuase i saw other growers harvest photos must of the fan leaves are yellow. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom