New member - First grow Lilface 16

Suggestions for what? Strain, light, growing medium, nutes? Welcome to the forum, there's a ton of info, literally a answer to any question you have, with a little patience and a lot of reading you'll have no problem with your first grow, I've found the key to getting an answer is be as specific as possible with your question, and have found a lot of times my answer was already on the forum i just had to read, read, read.

I kind of hit the end during my read read read and research. Maybe I'm doing the right ting now. Thank you. So, strain of the middle grown one is medicine woman, the other two are bag-seed, (the big one, and the new one) all grown in, fox farm happy Forrest, skull kandy nutrients. I'm just wondering how the look? Is it too late to scrogg, or should I tie more branches down. Several good tops, and I haven't seen any pre-sex indications from the bag-seed. I'm sure it'll be more specific as I get more familiar. I was hoping to see a response to know it posted correctly for others to see and respond to. Thank you

G

I've been in veg for over 4 months, with the big one. She was my project that I over did. Knowing medi is a female, I'm gone very slowly. 600watt 6k blue 18/6 and the 1000watt HPS for bloom.

I'm not sure if you have the signature on your post (i can't see them on the mobile app) but get a signature up with a link to your first grow, then get involved with others grows, comment and ask questions and invite people to check out your grow journal that's in your signature, you gotta be patient but people will show up and help out as much as they can!

I'm fairly new myself and everyone has been awesome, and never made me feel stupid for any question i asked, good luck growing I'll check out your grow journal, happy growing!

Thank you. This is something that I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible. If I miss anything, please let me know? I'm totally open for new suggestions for this new guy!

actually i just had an idea, you could use your internet explorer or safari if you have an iPhone, and go to the actual 420 website, scroll to the bottom and hit "desktop" you'll get the same version of the site as if you were on a laptop or desktop, then you can use this guide to put in a signature, mobile user's might not see it, but there's a lot of people on here who are using their computer im sure.
How to Add Links to Signatures

Back
Top Bottom