Need help guys

Thatdude84

New to the game... Have 3 32w led and two taotronics led side lamps, 4x4x8 vivo sun grow tent, 4 inch intake and 4 inch exhaust with carbon filter , 5 gal fabric pots, coco bricks with perlite, humidity monitor, ph up and down liquid FF nutes, and white widow AF and candy cane AF seeds from crop king. I'm really nervous about my first ever grow in coco medium and y'all have helped so much already. I'm ready to start but would like any help I can get. Am I missing anything from my set

Welcome fellow newbie! You're starting with more than I have at the moment! You'll do great! I think as newbies we'll always have stuff to add & learn! You should start a journal!

Hey my man. Appreciate the good vibes. Yeah I've put a little bit of money down and wanted to do it right lol. I've read these forums and websites til I'm blue in the face and still scared to death haha. Yeah I'm setting up my space for my tent now so I will be updating. Im gonna give you a follow and hopefully can get some good wisdom from you lol

I'd be glad to have you! We have a few laughs & smiles on my journal~ I have a few really great people helping me. I honestly believe that whatever issues I may run into I will be able to overcome on this lovely forum!

Of fresh air isn't present often I would suggest an exhale or ez co2 bag . Here is my candy cane auto that dude.

I know it likes cal mag. Easy on Nutes to start. I would top candy cane and leave one natural so at the end you can see the difference top and lst can make. Understand you might make mistakes but you just bed to get a few under your belt. You got this buddy ask away.

Hey Kingjoe83. Thanks for the advice. I just got my seeds in their jiffy pellets and dome. I'm kind of scared about topping but I can try it. I'm going to upload a pic if y'all have any suggestions that would be great. Growing in 50/50 coco and perlite. Gonna transfer into solo cups when they sprout and then final place is 5 gallon fabric pots.

This is my set up right now. The side lights will get adjusted when I get my pots in there. Any tips or advice?
420-magazine-mobile1623821114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom