New here and new to growing

Nicelyt0asted

Hi everybody! Just joined the site, new to growing not new to smoking . currently I have an amnesia haze plant in its 4th week of veg in a hydro dwc/bubbleponics diy set up with led lights. She is growing well but was just wondering when do I switch my nutrients over to bloom and my lights over to 12 on 12 off? Any advice would be appreciated and apologies if these are basic things I'm asking as I said this is my first ever grow and feel like I'm winging it so far lol.

Your plant can double or even triple in size during bloom. The size of your grow space will dictate when you should flip. If it is from seed i would try to wait until week 6. With your first grow it is better to be cautious and dont let it get too big. Pics of your plant and grow area would help.

Hi, I too am new to membership here at 420.

What would be a "too big" size for a first grow?

Thanks for any and all pointers and advice!!

Your plant can double or even triple in size during bloom. The size of your grow space will dictate when you should flip. If it is from seed i would try to wait until week 6. With your first grow it is better to be cautious and dont let it get too big. Pics of your plant and grow area would help.

Back
Top Bottom