Long time lurker

JimSaskFarmer

I have checked out a few forums and as im sure you know this is by far the most sane,mature and helpful one out there so I decided to sign up. My partner is a med. user i have been know to partake in my youth but found after about age 20 didn't enjoy it anymore just got paranoid. As i said the wife is a med user and we are waiting to get the ok to grow so we've been checking things out here and have a decent setup with some peppers on the go right now.

I have checked out a few forums and as im sure you know this is by far the most sane,mature and helpful one out there so I decided to sign up. My partner is a med. user i have been know to partake in my youth but found after about age 20 didn't enjoy it anymore just got paranoid. As i said the wife is a med user and we are waiting to get the ok to grow so we've been checking things out here and have a decent setup with some peppers on the go right now.

Welcome glad to see ya here.

So are you Canadian?

As for your parinoia smoke CBD strains with a very low THC say for example .. 5% THC and 10% CBD or just a CBD strain at 12-13% no THC or very little.

Yeah thats pretty much it in edibles.. Body Stone kinda like CBD is.

Glad to see yet another canadiam on here there is a few more on here i am in Ontario.

Yeah sit real close to her and smell the after smoke..

Welcome! Yes, I share your feelings about this being the most sane and helpful forum out there. There is a wealth of information on MMJ use here, and I feel like I have barely scratched the surface. Good luck on your journey!

Another fellow Canuck and actual neighbor, I'm in Manitoba out in the sticks, welcome!;):thumb: Yea this place is great for all kinds of info and super amazing people. You guys are gonna have a blast growing your own:thumb: just keep the Round-Up and granular ferts out in the field s where they belong! Hahaha. If y all need any advice or tips just say the word:thumb:

Hey Xobe tried to pm you but cant yet. hope you get this. Didn't want to thread jack, I saw you post that you got your MLA involved and was wondering if that helped at all or if you were able to get any info? My wife is now at 3 1/2 months wait too.

Another fellow Canuck and actual neighbor, I'm in Manitoba out in the sticks, welcome!;):thumb: Yea this place is great for all kinds of info and super amazing people. You guys are gonna have a blast growing your own:thumb: just keep the Round-Up and granular ferts out in the field s where they belong! Hahaha. If y all need any advice or tips just say the word:thumb:
Thanks man. Just checked out your journal dam thats a helluva setup wish i had the room for that. But judging by your veg room now there is no such thing as enough room :). Perpetual is the way to go! Nice to see the WW pulled through ok

:welcome: to :420:

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

lol I have been lurking for a while myself and finally joined

Welcome! Yes, I share your feelings about this being the most sane and helpful forum out there. There is a wealth of information on MMJ use here, and I feel like I have barely scratched the surface. Good luck on your journey!

Back
Top Bottom