Greetings from an old stoner

FatFreddy

Hi, expat from UK now living in the USA. I have smoked weed for 40+ years and just started to grow my own and completed my first batch of THC bomb and Northern Lights. Relocated from California to Florida as too expensive to retire in California. I chose this site as the threads are very informative.

Hi, expat from UK now living in the USA. I have smoked weed for 40+ years and just started to grow my own and completed my first batch of THC bomb and Northern Lights. Relocated from California to Florida as too expensive to retire in California. I chose this site as the threads are very informative.
I'm also an old stoner and joined this site today as well. My nephew grows his own, makes excellent cannabutter and the best brownies in town.

I recently retired and he has piqued my interest to get more involved. He's making butter for me today/tomorrow and I plan to try my first batch of cookies on Monday/Tuesday.

Are there any special tips I should know about?

Thanks in advance!

Also, how do I respond without quoting someone? Sorry. I'm a newbie.

I'm also an old stoner and joined this site today as well. My nephew grows his own, makes excellent cannabutter and the best brownies in town.

I recently retired and he has piqued my interest to get more involved. He's making butter for me today/tomorrow and I plan to try my first batch of cookies on Monday/Tuesday.

Are there any special tips I should know about?

Thanks in advance!

Also, how do I respond without quoting someone? Sorry. I'm a newbie.
No need to say sorry, we all were newbies at one point.
There is a edible section : Cannabis Edibles

Thanks for the welcome. After research running around to set up a more professional set up but still a small enterprise My first attempt was with an Aerogarden! I am taking photographs as I put things together and should be up and running next week. Had to go and get a more sturdier tote as when filling the other one to check for leaks I noticed the weight of the water made the tote bulge. Not too keen on 29 gallons leaking on the wood floors.

Back
Top Bottom