Greetings from a noob

MedVet

I will be starting my first grow within the next week or two. I have a lot of experience as a gardener, but this is a first with cannabis. This will be an outside, container, semi-stealth, soil grow and I will be planting both Sativa and Indica dominant feminized Autoflowers. I will go this route this spring until I get my indoor grow area set up and running.

I am a medical marijuana patient who quite honestly can't afford the dispensary prices. I am a 100% disabled army veteran that deals with chronic pain from combat injuries and also several symptoms associated with PTSD also from combat experiences. I am still discovering the best strains that deal with my particular set of medical issues...any suggestions that would help replace the plethora of pharmaceuticals the VA prescribes would be greatly appreciated.

These forums have already been a wealth of information. I am excited to get this years grow going.

Hello MedVet, and thank you for your service. It sounds like you have done some research and already have a plan.... that's half the battle! After nearly 2 years I am still searching for the "best" strain myself so I won't offer advice in that area. There are many good folks here that will be more than happy to offer up advice when and if you need it, so don't be shy. Do a little reading on how to start a journal and post pictures, you'll be glad you did when the time comes. Then... just start reading journals. Growing your own is fun and rewarding.
See ya around,
Curly :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom