Greetings all

flytier

Hey everybody, my name is Al and I'm a new grower. I've been a pothead for 30 years or so but recently my use of weed is more medicinal than anything, for arthritis and as a muscle relaxant for my back due to sloppy surgery back in the 80s.

I'm living in New Brunswick, Canada now but I'm from Newfoundland originally, so it's hard as hell to find a trusting local dealer. A local store sells Crop King Seeds, and my wife talked me into growing my own. I have a couple indoor Revolver autos getting near flowering and a couple White Widow seedlings now and I'm eagerly awaiting my first harvest.

I expect to post a number of questions as they arise. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the members here and gleaning much useful information from you. For now, I'll say take care and happy growing.

Hey flytier, how are you? Good to see another Canadian. I've found a few. I've been watching some of your posts in the back ground then I read this! Cheers man! I'm a B.C. Guy growing medical. I'm 48 and like you I've got about 30 years in token.

Hey, how's she goin'? I'm a Newfie living in New Brunswick. I'm filling out application forms now for MMJ. I'm kind of learning to grow now. I just put 2 WWs on 12/12, and a seedling outdoors, last night. I'll check on them when I get home from work. I work at a salmon hatchery so I have access to some top quality compost, needless to say. Stay in touch.

Back
Top Bottom