Thanks for the warm welcome growers.groomer currently my setup is all down amd tucked away.i move house in 2 weeks ,so have to wait till then to show what im capable of.all in good time;)

I am looking forward to it!!! I learned all I know from the people of this board. I tried a few others, but the vibe is not the same. People genuinely care about each other here. Let me know when you start your journal!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks for the warm welcome growers.groomer currently my setup is all down amd tucked away.i move house in 2 weeks ,so have to wait till then to show what im capable of.all in good time;)
Welcome to 420 Growing master, glad to have another groomer here! I do have a journal going on now so it's good to know if I need some help!!

Groomer thanks alot soon as im up and running il let u all know.and budboy il head over to all u growers journels and see whats happening thanks for the invite;) good times

My journal is not up to date and basically, non existent. :). Between the real work, and the behind-the-scenes things I do here, I don't have time to keep one up. I post pics and questions in friend's threads when I feel the need. They are all good with it. ;) :circle-of-love::peace:

Groomer sounds cool.how many posts u need to be able to inbox.as tried to send a msg.but says i arnt privalidge to do so? Or my account my not been activated.but i already activated it.i cnt contact admin wont let me? Thanks

Well good day to all.new member here but i been lurking for a long long time.im a master auto grower,and im here to show my skills and to help any grower i can along the way;) happy growing growers:thumb:

Howdy :ciao:

I do not know if you have or not but here is a link to the Auto "Zone" where you can check out some of the auto community here, thanks for de-lurking.

Hope you have a grate day!

Auto-Flowering

Back
Top Bottom