First time grower - White Widow - Soil - LED

2×4×5 grow tent, 2-300 watt ViparSpectra LED. (Cant afford hps setup) 2 exhaust fans. I ordered 5 white widow fem seeds from Nirvana. Germinated using the paper towel method. Transplanted in 4" pots with 40% FFOF, 40% organic seed starter mix, 20% organic perlite. Moist, not wet, soil using a spray bottle(reverse osmosis water). (One light, one exhaust fan on until veg). All three popped above the soil within 24 hours. It's day 2 of sprout life and one sprout is 1.5 inches and the shell is stuck on there good. Should I wait it out or try to remove the shell? Dont want to damage it.

2×4×5 grow tent, 2-300 watt ViparSpectra LED. (Cant afford hps setup) 2 exhaust fans. I ordered 5 white widow fem seeds from Nirvana. Germinated using the paper towel method. Transplanted in 4" pots with 40% FFOF, 40% organic seed starter mix, 20% organic perlite. Moist, not wet, soil using a spray bottle(reverse osmosis water). (One light, one exhaust fan on until veg). All three popped above the soil within 24 hours. It's day 2 of sprout life and one sprout is 1.5 inches and the shell is stuck on there good. Should I wait it out or try to remove the shell? Dont want to damage it.

Give it some more time, and then if it doesn't fall off you can put a drop of water on it to soak it up, it will help you to remove it

Oh my mistake, i say put the water from now and don't wait. You can take a look at my journal, i have 2 WW as well

The pic is from day 35
420-magazine-mobile1734128632.jpg

Welcome to the 420 fam. The first grow is so exciting. I have a few indoor grows under my belt with a bit more outdoor. Im hear to watch if thats cool and if you have any questions just ask..if I cant help I can find someone that can
Thanks Cannoisseuras! :) Everyone here has been so helpful! I actually switched over to a journal, link down below.
First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

Just grew White Widow for the first time myself. What surprised me about this strain was how hungry they are. Usually I feed 1/4 of the reccommended dosages of nutrients. But with white widow I had to give full dosage to keep them happy. They would show deficiencies if not. Should of course not feed them full strength as babies

Just grew White Widow for the first time myself. What surprised me about this strain was how hungry they are. Usually I feed 1/4 of the reccommended dosages of nutrients. But with white widow I had to give full dosage to keep them happy. They would show deficiencies if not. Should of course not feed them full strength as babies
I've been feeding mine 1/2 strength, but makes me wonder if I could've given them more

Back
Top Bottom