melissageorge

I am new here and I love to share some useful information with all of you. Since I am majoring in biotechnology, so I am very interested in protein label-free quantification, which is now the main project for our lab team.

Quite the language you speak in protein label biotechnology, I was lost from the start on looking to see it's definition. Welcome from another newbie.

:welcome: Wow, that sounds like a very interesting field. I would imagine there is much to learn there.

Welcome! This is a wonderful community where you are sure to find much support.

Welcome, this site is wonderful, it has such a wealth of knowledge and positive vibes.:circle-of-love:

Welcome, this site is wonderful, it has such a wealth of knowledge and positive vibes.:circle-of-love:

love your avatar, them little bastards like to buzz the plants & shit on them, like naval bombing practice. Hummers & mota,

a deadly combination, be careful. had a cactus wren build a nest in a green crack plant last year. my big dog, who thinks his job is

to guard the mota pen, destroyed 1/2 the plant when he evicted the intruder. ok, good dog, right idea wrong result. plant was fine,

seemed to like the personal touch, best producing green crack that year. welcome, hang out, chime in.

Back
Top Bottom