JackArmy84

Hey , Im from the UK , I have almost completed my first harvest, I have had some help from reading through these forums and have decided to sign up. Should have done it earlier.
I have a 1 x 1 x 2m tent with 2 x MarsHydro led light s and started off with 7 seeds.
3 x Think Different autofem(Dutch Passion)(TD)
4 x Dark Devil autofem(Sweet Seeds)(DD)
All in 10ltr pots except 1 DD was put in a 15ltr pot. All in one soil mix and permalite.
Germinated in a wet paper towel in a clear small bag. All germinated ok except 1 DD took 1 day longer.
Lights on 18/6.
All planted and broke through soil withing first few days and off it started.
I have a good few images to share and am looking to see where I went wrong because I started on january 9th and its now may 9th and only today I have trimmed and hung ready for drying out and hasnt yeilded alot by the looks of it...Im assuming Autos are supposed to be quicker than the time it has taken already.
Im in the process of puttin all the images together from start to finish and a small description on each.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope for some good advice as I have just ordered 7 Dutch passion Glueberry autofems and want to get it right this time around

Hi & Welcome to 420! I've no experience with autos but plenty of members here have and I'm sure someone will chime in at some stage. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom