Excited for my first grow

n8ozzy

420 Member
Hey everyone! So, I have always wanted to grow for as long as I can remember even though I don't really smoke. I finally got four seeds from a friend and the only info is that they are Indica. They are about three weeks old now from seed and have been doing okay. Over the last couple days some of the leaves have started to develop some dark spots. From what I have read I would venture to guess that it is manganese deficiency?? What do you think? I'm growing in coco coir/perlite mix using CFL's. Temp is between 60-70 deg F (a little low). Humidity is between 60%-70%. They are on 18/6 cycle. I have fed once with Flora Nova Grow and once with Cal-mag using recommended dosages with watering in between (well water). I have a ph meter coming today and will be able to get info on that once it arrives. (Had a crappy one from Home Depot that never worked) Next week I will most likely buy a MH/HID setup and get the temp up a little. Hopefully you can see the spots in the pics. There is also a bit of yellowing around the spots now. I'm extremely excited to be growing! I could sit there and watch these babies all day! Any and all advice/comments are welcome! :Namaste:

These pics are from a two days ago and I will get some more from today.
IMG_061245.JPG
IMG_06131.PNG

Here is a pic from this evening. Seems to be getting a little worse. PH is sitting between 6.0 and 6.5. Feel free to comment!!
IMG_064844.JPG

IMHO..60-70d F is way to low..could stunt the growth below 65! Weed likes temps between 72-79d..I let it drop to the lower 70s at night and rises to 75-80 in the daytime..I use a combo of a portable heater and a swamp cooler to maintain temps..

IMHO..60-70d F is way to low..could stunt the growth below 65! Weed likes temps between 72-79d..I let it drop to the lower 70s at night and rises to 75-80 in the daytime..I use a combo of a portable heater and a swamp cooler to maintain temps..

Thanks for the reply! I'm gonna be getting a mh/hps set up next week and it will certainly raise the temp.

Back
Top Bottom