New grower new member [emoji3]

Jigeyouth

Hey I'm not very good at introducing my self but here I'm go

I've grown before with little to no Benefit now I'm trying to take it a bit more serious I'm 23 from U.K. Been smoking since I was 14 and never looked back my current grow is a custard cream stain and a white widow diy set up using cfl and a home made grow box the white widows not doing to good but I'm pleased with the custard cream

Looking for all the advice I can get btw how do I know put my journal in my sig and how could I post it here using the app ?

Welcome Jige! I'm no pro but I'll sub in for your grow and let's see what we can get up to, lol. I was born in Doncaster and now live in Canada.

Everyone's going to ask you to post some photos as well as any of the other pertinent information to your grow (ie....soil or hydro, nutrients, water type, light, tent/room setup etc....) Your signature can only be adjusted using a PC, in the settings. I'll see if I can find a link.

I can't seem to find it off hand, but someone with more knowledge of the site will chime in I'm sure. I'm new to this too and if I can give you one piece of advice.......be patient.

Welcome Jige! I'm no pro but I'll sub in for your grow and let's see what we can get up to, lol. I was born in Doncaster and now live in Canada.

Everyone's going to ask you to post some photos as well as any of the other pertinent information to your grow (ie....soil or hydro, nutrients, water type, light, tent/room setup etc....) Your signature can only be adjusted using a PC, in the settings. I'll see if I can find a link.

Thanks when I get home tonight I will write out everything about my grow there is a lot of info on my journal to be honest but I will update it so there's more once I'm home with the baby .. I swear they grow so fast tho every time I look at her she's got bigger

420-magazine-mobile1233984474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1406154849.jpg
check my profile and sub to my grow please guys

Back
Top Bottom