First time grower here - Medical user for Crohn disease

CicoNavaro

Hello guys,
I am from greece and found some useful medical uses for my crohn disease with weed.

I diagnosed last summer with the disease, lost 15kg in about a month and kept falling. Medices provided was aufull and made me more sick.. couple of months ago i used weed and felt so great and pain reliefed.. my apettite came back as soon as i was stoned.

Here the weed is so bad that made me turn off from it for almost a month now cause of some psychedelic effects. Now, i am growing my White Widow plant just for myself.

The dimensions of my box are 50x50 cm and 1 meter high. I use 2 led 90w 6400k 806LM.
Bought some biological fertilizer too.

I am not that experienced even though i have read most of the topics i still feel i have no clue.

If anything is wrong with my setup please inform me.

5J9Xvd6.jpg
QpIFeb0.jpg
hTVDAgR.jpg
roIgwj7.jpg

Many nice grows come from CFL's and you have the Kelvin range correct. To further what Nuggbunny96 said, I also noted the stretch. If you look through some CFL grow journals, you'll see the lights are usually less than 6" (commonly 4") from the canopy top. Always monitor plants after a range adjustment and adjust accordingly.

When I experimented with CFLs I never burned a plant unless it touched the bulb. So I wouldn't worry too much about burning the plant.
The bulb i have is led. The real question I asked on this post if i should go for 105w cfl lamp instead the led i use right now

My mistake. That could definitely change the range. I don't know if I would substitute rather than perhaps consider adding a CFl. LED's are definitely the future.

The problem when you start mixing lights is going to be each will require a different height. If you already have led I would just add more.

Its ok. Thats why i am asking all the time about the lamp. I dont know what to do. I am waiting for your answer if i have to replace the led with cfl

I think you're fine with the LED's you have currently. I have a 45w LED that in the same range as yours as it's doing great. You can get real close to the plant with LED'S without burning them.

I think you're fine with the LED's you have currently. I have a 45w LED that in the same range as yours as it's doing great. You can get real close to the plant with LED'S without burning them.
I read somewhere in the forum that the minimun is 2000lm.. mine is 900

I am thinking of buying the 5100lm cfl and change a bit the height of the bulb from the plant. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom