To whom it may interest

GanjaGed

Why GanjaGed? Well the Ganja part is fairly self-explanatory and the Ged ( "G" as in give ) is short for Gedachtnis which was my character name in WoW, Aion. LotRO, and The Secret World. So it's possible I've talked to you before, or my wife who was named Verizamour.

I'm 52 and am at the end of what has been the absolute worst year of my life. I lost my wife, of 32 years, Jeanette last year on May 21st to Uterine Cancer that metastasized to her lungs and brain, 2 months shy of her 48th birthday. While going through that I was diagnosed with something on the Parkinson's Spectrum, currently the thinking is Lewy Bodies Disease.

The memory problems that had been building for a while were getting worse and caused me more issues without Jeanette to compensate for me. I also developed resting tremors in my right arm and hand. The tremor has started in my left arm and head also now.

Fortunately our youngest daughter and her fiance have moved in to help me!

My growing experience is limited but I'm taking it up as a serious hobby. I've smoked for many years recreational and have within the last 10 years or so used for therapeutic reasons mostly. The idea is as a hobby doing things like grow journals will help me develop routines and work the memory, becoming active in a community like this will help me stay connected as I'm finding myself prone to isolating myself from people because of my difficulty talking and the tremors.

Anyways I also dig music from Doo-wop to Metal, but my heart is always with the Grateful Dead. Fishing is a favorite activity too. Guess I should leave some surprises :laugh:

I'll be starting a Grow Journal soon for my first actual grow. Got everything but the light which is due Monday.

May the moment find you blessed.

Welcome GanjaGed. It's nice to hear you have some good family support. I'm sure you will find very compassionate, helpful and friendly members here at 420mag. We're glad you're here!

I look forward to seeing you around :)

Cheers,
/Obi

Welcome and keep yo chin up..People here are great, and will happily help with your grow:)

Thank you for the welcome all! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom