Chilldawg

Hello everyone i am chilldawg and im new to this site as well as new to growing i have just started my first grow 3 weeks ago i have been wanting to do it for awhile noew i just never got around to it and now i am off work due to an injury so on a spur of the moment type thing i started looking into the things i would need all i had was 200 dollars to get me going and since then i have been getting thr little things i need here and there but i love this site as well as the app i have learned so much and have came so far since i first got the app thank you 420magazine and everyone associated for all your help and all your knowledge now if i can just figure out how to make and start a journal please help!!
So i do indeed use marijuana medically as well as recreationally as said before i have sustained an injury I have two herniated disc degenerative disc disease and arthritis of the spine i live in ohio so its legal for medical use only but you cannot find a doctor at the moment to prescribe it to you or recommend it to you so it's kind of like a catch-22 so I take it upon myself to do what I have to do

Back
Top Bottom