Hi everyone!

Fozzie

Hi everyone! I heard about this place from Herbies. I've been growing about 2 years now but by no means an expert. Looking forward to learning better ways to grow my meds.

Fozzie!

I have a question...I am going on a 2 week vacation 2-3 weeks after I harvest 7 plants. Everything should be dried and in curing jars by then. I am thinking of putting the jars in a freezer until I get back when I plan of taking them out of the freezer and resuming the 'cure'.

Good idea? bad one? I am curious if anyone else has experienced this and how you managed it.

Fozzie

I have a question...I am going on a 2 week vacation 2-3 weeks after I harvest 7 plants. Everything should be dried and in curing jars by then. I am thinking of putting the jars in a freezer until I get back when I plan of taking them out of the freezer and resuming the 'cure'.

Good idea? bad one? I am curious if anyone else has experienced this and how you managed it.

Fozzie

You should look into the humidity packs to keep the jars regulated.. that might be better than the freezer but I'm sure someone will chime in with facts for you instead of my 2 cents haha.

I have 3 Blue Dream, 2 White Widow X Big Bud, and 2 Special Queen, all running off a Timber Lights 400 Watt Vero29 V7 and a pair of Platinum P300's in a 50" x 50" x 8' vented enclusure with 4" centrifugal fan - Go Box Nutes every other water at full strength - this photo was 1 day shy of 3 weeks into 12/12. Veg was 4 weeks from seed. I should be done well in advance of my Aug 15 vacation (today is May 24) but I am pretty sure I will only have time (2 weeks) for a good dry, but not enough for cure. With that level of remaining moisture I might freeze everything rather than leave it in jars, but am wondering if I should use a bag that will let moisture escape? or if that is necessary?

20170518_180710_zpsrxpwizdg.jpg

Hello everyone! I am new to growing, I bought some seeds from cropking and while I waited for my seeds to arrive I practice germinating with trainwreck seeds that a friend game me. I was successful with my germinating and I planted the seeds taproot down about a quarter inch deep into fox farms rainforest soil, I used red beer cups. My question is how often should you water the seed after planting? I live in Northern California, I find that the soil on my cup gets dry pretty quick . I've been spraying water on them once in the morning and once in the evening. Is that enough? It's been a week since I planted them and nothing has broken the soil yet... I did get a little inpatient and dug up one of the cups and found the root detached from the seed case.. Could it have been too much sun? They are pace directly out in the sun. Thank you.

Welcome Drifter90 and Fozzie. Inside growing i would water the soil then plant with dome on top,seed appears shortly after. maybe too much water. Strange if none of the seeds came up. At least you never spent cash on them. regards

Back
Top Bottom