I'm here and am in love with these forums

FutureFarmer

I just recently got on this site and am hoping to get some blueberry seeds or perhaps bubba. I would really love to meet some people that live in TX or nearby to it that have the same interest. Im currently in the middle of getting everything I need for my future plants. :thumb:

What do you want to know about seeds I do breeding for a dispensary in New Mexico I may be able to help you depending on what the subject is on seeds

:welcome: to :420: FutureFarmer. You have found a great place to seek info among the friendly people here that are willing to help others out. Hope have great luck with you blueberry. I'll be doing my first blueberry in about 4 months as soon as I finish the 2 white widow grow I got going now.

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck!! (oh yeah you need 50 post in order to pm anyone) ;)

Awesome im happy to find a place to help me get a good start on growing, this website is the bomb when it comes to homegrown plants :slide: Nice choice of white widow i would love to see some pics dj1714
imhigh85 id love to know how to tell what seeds are the healthiest when it comes to blueberry. and how to obtain many healthy seeds from the plants for future grows.

Here's a pic of the first ww I chopped about 5 weeks ago. The other 2 grows are in the dark right now.

20170303_184043.jpg

20170303_184101.jpg

20170303_184049.jpg

No real way to know how healthy the seed is until it pops and you start to grow it a lot of what your fees are going to depend on is what phenotype they end up if you are looking for healthy seeds on a repeated basis that you know it's best to breed them yourself even make your own feminized seeds cross trains I can help you and everybody else on here will help you I will sort through 25 seeds to find one plant to run as a mother and I will not run the other ones after that breathing and making seeds is a lot easier than people make it out to be the majority of it is how much attention and patience do you want to put into it

I appreciate the pics makes me feel right at home, this forum is bad fuckin ass im definitely going to be growing a starter plant, some sativa for now but after i take care of the yield ill get some blueberry seeds :thanks:

Future farmer by time you're done running your sativas I will be done feminizing my blueberry seeds so just let me know when you're ready

Back
Top Bottom