I am looking for somebody to help guide me through my first grow

BLAZINBILLY19

I have a 4x4x7 gorilla grow tent I am growing in soil promix hp and hydro dwc 5 gallon buckets I have a Bluelab monitor and I am will be using distilled water i will be using general hydroponics nutrients I have I just started the germination process I have four blueberry fem seed in distilled water they are no longer floating they are at the bottom of the cup but have not cracked open yet

I am also on my first grow. I have 3 clones in Rockwell seem to be doing fine today day 4. I didn't cut the stems will they survive. Also have 5 seeds that have sprouted root is about 1/2 inch long can I put them in Rockwell now

My seeds still have not cracked open yet did i kill the it been 1 day I have 3 in a wet paper towel on a plate on a heating pad and the other 3 i put straight in the rockwool

I can really recommend 5 gallon bucket hydroponics. I am in my first grow with them right now, and nothing can be easier. I am growing 2 Kerala X Skunk, and 1 White Widow Skunk #1. The Widow has foot long buds now!!! That is really exciting for me, this being my very first grow. I do not see how one could ever go wrong with hydro. It takes out al the guesswork, and gives you a lot of knowledge about the growth process of the marijuana plant. Hope that this helps. If interested I can post some pics of my grow. Thanks.

It can take 5 to 7 days for your seeds to pop one day is not bad and once you get them going you can either take clones or you can start to make your own seed so you have them indefinitely storing them in the freezer in rice

You are more than welcome to jump into the Q&A game you ask I'll answer to the best of my knowledge if I cannot answer your question we will learn it together

LMAO according to my phone it said it's because his parents are natural sponges what the hell does that make SpongeBob

I am doing a forum called cloning for dummies if anybody wants to fall along please join I will be using nothing but water I will not be pH in at for anything just a cup of water

Ok so i came home from work and all my seeds have sprouted so excited to see that now what what should the temperature be fro them? should i give them light now? if i put them 1 in a 5 gallon hydroponics bucket how much water should i put in the bucket so i dont drown them ? Is i possible for some one to post a picture so i can get a clue of what i should be doing it whould really help

So a quick question, if I may. Some of my leaves have 13-17 sections instead of the classic 5. Is this normal? I mean the buds are about 1 foot in length now. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom