Introducing myself

Medichris

Hey People. My name is chris and I'm new here. I am a current college student and a bike courier, though my main hobby is planting. Ive been growing for a couple of years. Pretty much stuck to the same process all this time. I feel its time to start learning more and venturing out of just the basics in medi cannabis. I hope to learn alot while attending the forum. For now here is a picture of what I'm currently growing. On the left is a Girlscout cookies and on the right a Cookie Monster.
420-magazine-mobile1099122208.jpg

Hey Chris, welcome aboard the 420 train! Glad to have you here. Your girls are looking excellent and I am sure you will find more information than you can possibly process to help you quench your growing thirst! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away....someone here will point you in the right direction.

Hey guys. Thank you and i appreciate the welcoming hand. Sadly my cookie monster hermied. i had to go out of state for a week and when i got bavk i noticed it. Kinda tripped out about it so i just cut em both. Starting new grow soon. Once I can get a better seed supply. Maybe I'll try buying clones for once

Hey guys. Thank you and i appreciate the welcoming hand. Sadly my cookie monster hermied. i had to go out of state for a week and when i got bavk i noticed it. Kinda tripped out about it so i just cut em both. Starting new grow soon. Once I can get a better seed supply. Maybe I'll try buying clones for once

Aweeee dang! :thedoubletake: Yea- I would be tripped out too- probably better just to hack the other and start fresh with a clear mind as well. Got any idea of which strains you are going to go for next? Was really hoping for that CookieMonster to show up nicely. Check out my GDP (plant #2); she's starting to look nice- doing my best to keep her happy.

:morenutes:

Sorry to hear that brother. What happened while you were gone? Did it stress from heat or watering? Just wondering. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom