Just started! Any and all help appreciated

Heavy Cloud

:thanks:

Names Lucky. Have thrown seeds into pots 15 years ago and watched them grow. Since then I have read and been intrigued but have not even smoked in the most recent years :volcano-smiley: Always has been a passion to grow and now I have the means to do so, not to mention some superb friend who donated some supply. I have 2 grows going at the moment. One tent is clones the other I have seeds, just waiting for them to pop.

The clones are worrisome but I imagine they will do fine.

I find the seeds to be more interesting, since I can monitor the whole way through!

Thanks to Gorilla Seeds I am putting an Auto Sugar Mama to the test in a 2x2 stealth grow. Also I just received some other seeds that will be adding into the mix; northern lights and maui waui.

The Maui Waui is going to need some training and I will probably be adding her to the big tent later.

Thanks for having me and catch yah on the flip side :420: Any and all advice is welcome.
:cheer:

Hey Lucky! Happy growing! There are some really awesome folks here. Great for us newbies. I am never short of amazed by these members that share their wisdom with those of us just starting out!

Such friendly peoples among this site. :circle-of-love::goodjob:

I did finally get my signature set up and even sought some help in the help threads. Click on my signature links to see the 2 grows I have going on right now! One of the plants in the big tent has some sort of magnesium or iron deficiency??? maybe lol. And the small stealthy grow is coming along nicely. I am hoping that having them from start will give me a better idea of what works and what doesn't. Will be checking in on all your grows!

Thanks for the kind words and support :420:

the most recent photo below
All_plants6.jpg

Hey Lucky, welcome to 420 Magazine. We are happy to see some new faces here! You are correct, some really awesome folks around these parts. Grows are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom