Hello marijuana community

Tihoman

420 Member
Hello people,

i come from a small country where smoking and using marijuana for recreational use is forbidden, but live in a big country where also is forbidden but it is not that strict i think, use for medicinal purpose is alowed in a form of oil.
I like to smoke from time to time to relax and have fun, and also i would like to try to cook with marijuana and that is why i am making this grow.

I am a first time grower, and after this post i will make my grow journal, would like feedback or just to share our experiences, and as i can see on this forum there is a lot of that.

I grow White widow x2 and Amnesia Haze x2, one strain for me one strain for my wife :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

I am an experienced roller I work at a medical marijuana dispensary in New Mexico I have a journal on here called LMAO cloning for dummies if you have any questions feel free to stop by and ask anything that you need

Hi Tihoman! Welcome to 420, we are glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing your grow for you and your wife. If you have any questions, you are at the right place. There are some great and knowledgeable people floating around here that are always willing to help. Wishing you the best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom